All seven of these are definitely something that everyone needs to hear every day. they’re very common. Everyone has been guilty of doing something that relates to one of the seven logics.
It could happen anywhere at any time to anyone. At work, at school, and or at home.
What do they all have in common? They are all pieces of advice to turning something negative into a positive.
- Don’t dwell on the past and use it against yourself or someone else. Use it as a lesson to do better in the present and future.
- People don’t run your life. YOU do. YOU make the choices and YOU are the one living it. NOT other people. Yes, keep in mind when they give you advice, to appreciate their wisdom and comfort, but ultimately what makes you happy is what you decide for yourself and not for them.
- It is inevitable that you will get hurt in life. Either a heartbreak, disappointment, a physical injury, etc. You just have to remember that it might be hard and tough now, but it’s not the end of the world. You will get better and you will be ok as time goes on. Don’t give up. You might miss something great later on if you do.
- You make your own happiness. You have to love yourself first and know what makes you happy before loving anyone else and making them happy. Remember, YOU make your choices.
- There are A LOT of different people in the world with different backgrounds, personalities and circumstatnces . Everyone’s life is not the same. Don’t try to make your life like someone else’s when they’re living their life based on their own happiness and not yours.
- It’s ok if you don’t know everything. It’s ok to ask for help or advice from someone that might know about that certain topic or situation. You can’t really store all the facts in the world in your brain … I mean if you can, then you are definitely some sort of super human being… Besides, did you even know we haven’t explored everything in this planet that we live in? So how could you know everything 😉
- SMILE. SMILE. SMILE. You don’t have every problem in the world. TRUST ME. Things could be worse. There is something to smile about even when you are having the toughest day. Yes, it can be hard, but that’s why thinking more positive works. Again, also remember it’s ok if you ask for help or simply just talk to someone and do something to cheer you up. 🙂