We’ve never done this before so…What stores are best? What are the essential items (besides diapers of course) ? The baby shower is in 2 months so have to get on it! 🙂
Here’s what I’ve learned so far;
- Don’t get the unnecessary items that is just a waste of money like…
- Diaper Genie
- Wipe Warmers
- DIAPERS. DIAPERS. DIAPERS!!! You will never have enough of this so stock up!!
- Toys and clothes shouldn’t be on your registry list. Especially if you’re picky on what clothes your baby will be wearing and toys can be outgrown so fast in their first few years.
- The expensive items…might want to research on these.
- Crib – the ones that convert will be a huge money saver.
- Crib Mattress
- Babies R Us – Also has great tips and lists of essentials and learn how tos. Baby Registry – Baby Guide
- Check for Online Stores as well!
Have any ideas or tips? Please comment below 🙂